About Tyler Stevens
Tyler is a well-respected business and civic leader within the 5th Congressional district and across Colorado. Tyler is the owner of Complete Kitchens, one of the area’s largest kitchen and bath showrooms, and has been a regional job creator and voice for the construction industry.
He has been an elected official continuously since 1998. From Town Trustee to four terms as Mayor, then again Town Trustee for Green Mountain Falls. Additionally, he serves as the Captain of the Green Mountain Falls/Chipita Park Fire Department where he is involved with regional emergencies and wildfires.
When not acting as a community leader, Tyler is an avid outdoor enthusiast and champion for protecting Colorado’s wilderness. Tyler lives in Green Mountain Falls, with his wife Molly, their two daughters and numerous foster puppies.
Tyler’s Record of Success
- Pikes Peak Area Council of Government’s councilmember. Committee appointments have included serving as chairman for two terms and leading committees including Transportation Advisory Committee, Fort Carson Regional Growth, Executive Steering Committee, and the Pikes Peak Regional Sustainability Plan Consensus Committee.
- Pikes Peak Regional Transportation Authority Board of Director The PPRTA raises more than 85 million dollars annually for transportation, maintenance and public transit for the Pikes Peak Region.
- Pikes Peak Regional Building Commission chairman in his third term.
- Executive Director of the Clean Air Campaign of the Pikes Peak Region where he worked closely with the corporate sector and the community leaders to improve air quality for those who live, work and play in the Pikes Peak Region and to preserve personal, economic health as well as natural beauty.
- El Pomar Foundation as a Program Associate within the Fellowship in Community Service. During Tyler’s time with El Pomar worked on the Awards for Excellence program, managed the Nonprofit Resource Library, and supported the Center for Prevention of Domestic Violence.
- Tyler currently serves on the board of directors of Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs Cares, Pike Peak Greenway Fund, and is the chair of El Paso County’s Community Development Advisory Board.